Mini Bacon Quiches
Cool: 5 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 large red-skinned potato, peeled and diced
- 6 large eggs
- 6 bacon slices, cooked until crisp and finely chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced (about 1/3 cup)
- 1/2 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup(s) sour cream
- Garnishes: fresh thyme leaves, sliced green onion
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Cook potatoes in boiling salted water to cover 8 to 10 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- 2. Combine eggs and next 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; whisk until well-blended. Stir in potato.
- 3. Spoon about 1 tablespoon egg mixture into each cup of a lightly greased mini muffin pan. Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool in pans on wire racks 5 minutes. Remove from pans; top each quiche with about 1/2 teaspoon sour cream, and garnish, if desired. Serve quiches warm or at room temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note