Mini Bacon Chicken Pot Pies
More From Pillsbury Grands!
- 1 can (10.2 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® Flaky Layers original refrigerated biscuits
- 1 jar (12 oz) homestyle chicken gravy
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 bag (12 oz) Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers™ frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup refrigerated cooked diced potatoes with onions (from 20-oz bag)
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- 5 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 5 (10-oz) ramekins or custard cups with cooking spray. Place on large cookie sheet with sides.
- 2. Separate dough into 5 biscuits; cut each biscuit into quarters. Set aside. In 3-quart saucepan, stir gravy and cornstarch with wire whisk. Stir in milk, thyme, pepper, chicken, vegetables and potatoes. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Immediately spoon about 1 cup hot chicken mixture into each ramekin; top each with 4 biscuit pieces.
- 3. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Carefully remove from oven. Sprinkle cheese evenly over tops of biscuits. Bake about 4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with bacon..
- The chicken mixture must be piping-hot when spooned into the ramekins in order to bake the biscuits properly.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mini Bacon Chicken Pot Pies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes Like This