- 1 can (10.2 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® Flaky Layers original refrigerated biscuits
- 1 jar (12 oz) homestyle chicken gravy
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 bag (12 oz) Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers™ frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup refrigerated cooked diced potatoes with onions (from 20-oz bag)
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- 5 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
How to Make It
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 5 (10-oz) ramekins or custard cups with cooking spray. Place on large cookie sheet with sides.
Separate dough into 5 biscuits; cut each biscuit into quarters. Set aside. In 3-quart saucepan, stir gravy and cornstarch with wire whisk. Stir in milk, thyme, pepper, chicken, vegetables and potatoes. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Immediately spoon about 1 cup hot chicken mixture into each ramekin; top each with 4 biscuit pieces.
Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Carefully remove from oven. Sprinkle cheese evenly over tops of biscuits. Bake about 4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with bacon..
The chicken mixture must be piping-hot when spooned into the ramekins in order to bake the biscuits properly.