Mini Apple Pies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 2 apples peeled, cored, and diced
- 1/4 cup(s) white sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 pinch(s) salt
- 2 cup(s) oil for frying
- 20 ounce(s) refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1. Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir apples, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and salt in the melted butter until the apples are tender, about 5 minutes.
- 2. Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 3. Flatten biscuit dough on a flat work surface. Place a portion of apple filling into the middle of each dough portion. Fold dough around the filling and pinch the edges together to seal.
- 4. Fry pies in the hot oil until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mini Apple Pies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries