More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 426
- Calories from fat: 38%
- Protein: 34g
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated fat: 6.4g
- Carbohydrate: 32g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Sodium: 1250mg
- Cholesterol: 112mg
- 5 pounds country-style pork ribs, fat trimmed
- 1 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2/3 cup ginger marmalade or apricot preserves
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1. Cut ribs into serving-size pieces. Place in an 11- by 17-inch roasting pan.
- 2. Mix soy sauce, marmalade, and honey. Pour over ribs; turn to coat.
- 3. Cover pan tightly. Bake in a 350° oven for 1 hour. Turn ribs over, cover, and continue baking until the meat is very tender when pierced, about 30 minutes longer.
- 4. With a slotted spoon, transfer pork ribs to a serving dish. Skim and discard fat from pan juices. Pour pan juices into a bowl and serve to spoon over pork. Add pepper to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This