Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 cup(s) onion chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) celery chopped
- 1 cup(s) carrots chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 2 cup(s) zucchini chopped
- 2 cup(s) summer squash chopped
- 4 can(s) vegetable broth (14.5 oz each)
- 2 can(s) fire-roasted diced tomatoes (14.5 oz each)
- 1 whole(s) bay leaf
- 2 can(s) red or white kidney beans (15 oz each)
- 1/2 cup(s) macaroni uncooked
- 1 cup(s) green beans, frozen
- 2 cup(s) baby spinach
- Heat olive oil in stock pot over medium-high heat. Add onion, celery, and carrots; saute 5 minutes or until softened. Add garlic, oregano, basil, zucchini, summer squash, vegetable broth, tomatoes, and bay leaf; bring to boil, then cover, reduce heat, and simmer for about 20 minutes. Add kidney beans, macaroni, and green beans; bring to boil, cover, reduce heat, and simmer about 8 minutes. Add spinach and simmer about 2 minutes. Ladle soup in individual bowls and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mlb626 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note