Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 teaspoon(s) beef bouillon granules
- 1 15 ounce(s) can cannellini beans
- 1 14.5 ounce(s) can Italian green beans, drained
- 1 8 ounce(s) can tomato sauce
- 2 14 ounce(s) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 stalk(s) celery, chopped
- 1 cup(s) chopped cabbage
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried Italian herb seasoning
- 8 ounce(s) dried spaghetti or linguine, broken into pieces
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, chopped
- Pesto, optional
- 1 small zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1. Place all ingredients except the pasta, Parmesan and pesto into a large Dutch oven. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Stir often, watching carefully that the ingredients don't stick to the bottom of the pot, for 2 to 3 hours.
- 2. Add pasta after the first hour.
- 3. Divide soup into bowls and sprinkle with Parmesan and pestoif using.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note