- 1 (10-oz.) jar seedless raspberry fruit spread
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur*
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 4 dozen glazed yeast doughnut holes
How to Make It
Microwave fruit spread in microwave-safe glass bowl at HIGH 45 seconds or until warm and easy to stir. Stir in liqueur and vanilla. Let stand 10 minutes or until slightly thickened but still smooth.
Beat whipping cream at medium speed with an electric mixer until foamy; gradually add powdered sugar, beating until soft peaks form.
Serve doughnut holes with fruit spread mixture and whipped cream.
*2 Tbsp. orange juice may be substituted.
For testing purposes only, we used Smucker's Simply Fruit Seedless Red Raspberry for fruit spread.