Mincemeat Pie With Bourbon Sauce
Yield: one 9-inch pie
- Pastry for 1 double-crust (9-inch) pie
- 4 cups prepared mincemeat
- Bourbon Sauce
- Roll half of pastry to 1/8-inch thickness on a lightly floured surface; fit into a 9-inch pie plate. Set aside.
- Place mincemeat in a medium saucepan; cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly heated. Spoon mixture into pastry shell.
- Roll remaining pastry to 1/8- inch thickness; and place over filling. Trim edges; seal and flute. Cut slits in top crust to allow steam to escape. Bake at 400° for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°, and continue baking 30 minutes. Serve slices with Bourbon Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Pies/Pastries