- 3 cups fresh blood or navel orange sections
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups fresh orange juice, divided
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups champagne
- 1 (5-ounce) package mixed salad greens
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Arrange orange sections in a lightly oiled 8- to 10-cup ring mold; set aside.
- Sprinkle gelatin over 1/2 cup orange juice in a large bowl; stir and let stand 1 minute.
- Bring remaining 1 1/2 cups orange juice and sugar to a boil in a small saucepan, stirring constantly; stir into gelatin mixture. Stir in champagne. Chill until consistency of unbeaten egg white; pour over orange sections in mold. Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Unmold onto a serving plate lined with mixed salad greens. Place strawberries in the center of the mold.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads