These may be made up to a day ahead. Keep tightly covered with plastic wrap, and garnish just before serving.
More From Southern Living
Chill: 3 Hours
- 1 1/2 cups chilled Champagne or sparkling wine
- 2 (1/4-oz.) envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 2 1/2 cups orange juice
- 1 (8-oz.) jar orange blossom honey
- Garnishes: orange segments, mint sprigs
- 1. Pour Champagne into a large bowl. Sprinkle gelatin over Champagne. Set aside.
- 2. Heat orange juice and honey in a small saucepan over medium-high heat 3 minutes or until well blended and thoroughly heated.
- 3. Add hot juice mixture to Champagne mixture, and stir 5 minutes or until gelatin dissolves. Pour mixture evenly into 8 Champagne flutes, and chill 3 hours or until set. Garnish, if desired.
- Orange Honey-Ade: Combine 2 cups orange juice, 1 1/2 cups water, and 1/3 cup orange blossom honey in a large pitcher. Chill 2 hours. Serve over crushed ice. Prep: 5 min., Chill: 2 hrs.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note