Mimi's Sachertorte Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) margarine
- 1 package(s) (4 1/2 ounce) instant pudding mix (I like to use pistachio.)
- 1 egg
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 3 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) strawberry preserves (or your favorite)
- 1/2 cup(s) chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- Cream margarine and pudding mix.
- Beat in egg.
- Add flour at a low speed on the mixer.
- Shape into 1 inch balls and roll them in sugar.
- Make an imprint with your thumb in each cookie and bake on parchment paper-lined cookie pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for about 15 - 18 minutes.
- When the cookies are cool, put 1/2 teaspoon of preserves in each imprint.
- Blend the chocolate chips and melted butter until the chocolate chips melt. You may need to warm them gently on the stove. Drizzle it over each cookie.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Betsydc8 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note