Mimi's Sachertorte Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) margarine
- 1 package(s) (4 1/2 ounce) instant pudding mix (I like to use pistachio.)
- 1 egg
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 3 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) strawberry preserves (or your favorite)
- 1/2 cup(s) chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- Cream margarine and pudding mix.
- Beat in egg.
- Add flour at a low speed on the mixer.
- Shape into 1 inch balls and roll them in sugar.
- Make an imprint with your thumb in each cookie and bake on parchment paper-lined cookie pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for about 15 - 18 minutes.
- When the cookies are cool, put 1/2 teaspoon of preserves in each imprint.
- Blend the chocolate chips and melted butter until the chocolate chips melt. You may need to warm them gently on the stove. Drizzle it over each cookie.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Betsydc8 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes