Mimi's Dinner Rolls
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/4 teaspoon(s) bread machine yeast
- 3 cup(s) bread flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) dry milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup(s) warm water
- 1. Put bread machine on "manual" setting.
- 2. Put yeast in the bottom of the bread make and add all the other ingredients in order.
- 3. Start bread maker.
- 4. When beeper sounds, remove dough and lightly knead dough. Cut into 12 sections and form into balls.
- 5. Place on a baking sheet which has about 1 tablespoon of melted butter. Cover with a dish towel or paper towel and let rise in a warm place for about 40 minutes until double in size.
- 6. Bake in a 375 degree oven until golden brown--about 20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Betsydc8 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mimi's Dinner Rolls Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads