Mimi's Chicken Spaghetti
Community Recipe from
- 6 chicken breasts
- 6 chicken thighs
- 1 package(s) spaghetti
- 1 cup(s) onion chopped
- 3 cup(s) celery chopped
- 1 bell pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) margarine
- 1 pint(s) chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) Tabasco
- 10 3/4 ounce(s) cream of tomato soup
- 10 3/4 ounce(s) cream of mushroom soup
- 10 3/4 ounce(s) cream of celery soup
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese grated
- water chestnuts
- 1. Boil chicken; cool, then chop.
- 2. Cook spaghetti.
- 3. Sautee ingredients 4-12 to make sauce.
- 4. Mix in chicken and noodles.
- 5. Top with cheese.
- 6. Bake @ 350 degrees for 1 hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AllisonBloch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note