MIM- flaxmeal muffin
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) butter
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnimon (leave out if adding other flavors)
- 1 lg egg
- 0.25 cup(s) Flax meal
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar/sugar substatute
- Put the dry ingredients in a coffee mug.
- Then add the egg and the butter. Mix.
- Microwave 1 minute (or more; I usually cook mine for 1.5 minutes). Take out. slice, butter, eat.
- Cream cheese would go nicely, too.
- The shape of this can be changed by making it in a bowl.
- It can be "toasted" once it's cooked.
- The cinnamon can be replaced with herbs, sugar free syrup, etc.
- Some people count the flax as a carb/fiber wash, so then the net carbs would be 2.78.
- total carbs is 12.07, fiber is 8.8; net carbs is 3.27
- Per serving: 243 Calories; 18g Fat (62% calories from fat); 12g Protein; 223mg Cholesterol; 284mg Sodium
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TheBratPrincess and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note