How much coconut?!!
Millionaire Pie Recipe
Community Recipe from
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 package(s) 8 pz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 can(s) 8oz crushed pineapple
- 1 cup(s) finely chopped pecans
- 1 container(s) 8oz cool whip
- Cream together your cream cheese and sugar with a hand mixer for 3-4 minutes. Now add in the pineapple, coconut , and pecans and mix together very well. Now fold in half of the whipped topping and mix well together. Pour into the graham cracker pie shell.
- Take the other half of the cool whip and place it on top of the pie. Toast the tablespoon of reserved coconut to golden brown under your broiler and sprinkle it on top of your pie for garnish. Cover the pie and place back in the freezer. When ready to serve let the pie thaw just enough to be able to be able to cut your pie.
- Serve your pie on saucers or pie plates that you have had in the freezer for at least 4 hours and it will work better if they have been in the freezer over night. You can if you wish garnish the top of your pie with a maraschino cherry .
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kenzipooch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Millionaire Pie Recipe Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries
More Recipes for Main Dishes