Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 Graham cracker crusts
- 1 block(s) cream cheese 8 oz softened
- 1 container(s) Cool whip Large
- 1 can(s) Crushed pineapple, large Drained
- 1 jar(s) 8oz maraschino cherries Chopped $ drained
- 1 can(s) Eagle Brand condensed milk
- 1/2 cup(s) Pecans Chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) Lemon juice
- Blend together, cream cheese, milk & lemon juice. Gently fold in cool whip. Stir in the rest. Pour into pie shells. Refrigerate 3-4 hours
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LynneLong and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note