Million Dollar Pie
Community Recipe from
- whipping cream
- I make this a lot an have for years. Everyone LOVES it!!
- 2 Graham Cracker pie crusts
- 1 15oz can of Crushed pineapple (drained well)
- 1 9oz tub of Cool Whip THAWED
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- I add Maraschino cherries, Coconut, walnuts and Mandarin oranges. The amount of each depends on your taste. I like a lot of Cherries an walnuts in mine! Lol
- Mix everything EXCEPT the Cool whip together in a large bowl, mix well then add the Cool whip last.
- Divide the mixture between the 2 crusts, chill for at least about 2 hours or overnight.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Million Dollar Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries
More Recipes for Main Dishes