Million Dollar Fudge
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cube(s) butter or margarine
- 4 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 13oz. can(s) evaporated milk
- 3 12oz. package(s) semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- 1 7oz. jar(s) Jet-Puffed marshmallow creme
- 3 cup(s) chopped pecans optional
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- -Bring butter, sugar and milk to a full rolling boil in heavy 4-quart saucepan, stir constantly. Boil 5 minutes on medium heat, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
- -Remove from heat. Gradually stir in chocolate chunks until melted. Add remaining ingredients; beat until well blended.
- -Pour into greased 9x13-inch pan. Cool; cut into squares.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tjcavallucci and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Million Dollar Fudge Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Candy
More Recipes for Main Dishes