Milky Way Cheesecake
Because this velvety cake is laced with chewy, gooey caramel and chunky chocolate, it doesn't cut as neatly as smooth, creamy cheesecakes. But we promise you, no one will care once they taste it.
More From Oxmoor House
- 24 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 4 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) semisweet chocolate morsels
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chunks
- 18 fun-size chocolate-coated caramel and creamy nougat bars, chopped*
- Process cookies in a food processor until finely crushed. With processor running, pour melted butter through food chute; pulse just until crumbs are moistened. Press crumb mixture into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add condensed milk, beating until mixture is smooth.
- Microwave chocolate morsels at HIGH 1 minute; stir until smooth. Add melted chocolate, eggs, and vanilla to cream cheese mixture, beating at low speed just until combined. Fold in chocolate chunks, then candy. Pour filling into prepared crust.
- Bake at 300° for 55 minutes. Run a knife around edge of pan, and release sides. Cool completely on a wire rack. Cover and chill 8 hours. Store in refrigerator.
- *For testing purposes only, we used Milky Way Fun Size candy bars for the chocolate-coated caramel and creamy nougat bars.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note