- 1 1/2 ounces bourbon
- 1 ounce half-and-half
- 1 ounce heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 ounces simple syrup*
- Ground nutmeg, ground cinnamon
- Combine bourbon, half-and-half, heavy cream, vanilla extract, and simple syrup in an ice-filled brandy glass, stirring until well blended. Sprinkle with ground nutmeg and cinnamon.
- *Simple syrup: Combine 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 cup boiling water, stirring until blended; chill.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages