Milk Custard with Ginger
Community Recipe from
- 2% Milk ounce(s) 8
- Ginger piece(s) 1 (small)
- Sugar teaspoon(s) 1 to 2
- Ceramic Bowl 1
- 1. Grate ginger into paste. Set paste into a tea bag & squeeze out juice.
- 2. In a pot boil milk & sugar to boiling point.
- 3. Put ginger juice into a bowl (2 to 3 tsp), pour in milk from high, then pour back to the other bowl, as such for 6 times.
- 4. Cover bowl & set aside for at least 10 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by escheung and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note