Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse
Indulge in creamy peanut butter and sweet milk chocolate mousse for as elegant as a holiday dessert or as simple as a family weeknight sweet treat.
Yield: 4 Servings
Cost per Serving: $.81
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 590
- Fat: 48g
- Saturated fat: 23g
- Protein: 11g
- Carbohydrate: 37g
- Fiber: 5g
- Cholesterol: 93mg
- Sodium: 64mg
- 6 ounces milk chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup chocolate-covered peanuts, chopped
- Combine chopped milk chocolate, natural peanut butter and heavy cream in a large, heatproof bowl. Place the bowl over a large saucepan with 1 inch simmering water and stir occasionally, until the mixture is melted and smooth, about 5 minutes. Remove the bowl from the saucepan, transfer to the refrigerator and then chill until completely cold, about 2 hours.
- Whip the mixture with a handheld mixer at medium-high speed until light and fluffy (do not overbeat or mousse will be grainy). Spoon the mixture into 4 bowls and garnish with chopped chocolate-covered peanuts.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This