Milk Chocolate Bar Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Duncan Hines Swiss Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 Small package(s) Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 1 8 oz package(s) Cream Cheese
- 1 12 oz package(s) Whipping Topping
- 1 can(s) Confectioners Sugar
- 1/2 can(s) Granulated sugar
- 4-6 Hersey Candy Bars chopped
- Mix as cake package directs, including the vanilla pudding.
- After cake cools, freeze.
- Mix cream cheese and granulated sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- Add confectioners sugar and beat until mixed.
- Add whipped topping and mix well.
- Add chopped candy bars and ice cake.
- Freeze until 1/2 hour or so before serving (or when cake can be easily cut).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AnnaTempleton and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Milk Chocolate Bar Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings