Mikey's Pasta Fagioli
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cans Italian sauce
- 4 cans garbonzo beans
- 1 jar great northern beans
- 2 lbs Ditalini
- 1 can diced tomatos
- salt, pepper, sweet basil and garlic
- fresh parmesan, provolone and mozzarella cheese
- Put sauce in large pot and match water to sauce 1/1 and bring to a boil.
- Turn heat down to simmer and put in greens, beans, diced tomatos and spices.
- Let simmer for an hour.
- While soup is simmering on low heat, make ditalini el dente'. Rinse well and set aside.
- Put soup in bowls and add ditalini and spinkle with three cheeses.(mmmmm)
- Serve with fresh Italian bread and real butter.
- Mangia' and have fun!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mjjpc10655 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mikey's Pasta Fagioli Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews