Mike's Cocktail Sauce
Photo: Beth Dreiling Hontzas; Styling: Lydia Degaris Pursell
More From Southern Living
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 5 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 1/2 tablespoons extra-hot horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- Stir together all ingredients until blended. Cover and chill 30 minutes before serving. Store leftovers in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 5 days.
- Note: We tested with Tabasco hot sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments