This recipe is so easy and delicious! Only requires one bowl which makes clean up easy. And you can make them ahead for a healthy and filling breakfast.
Mighty Banana Nut Muffins
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 large Banana diced
- 3 scoops Vanilla flavored protein powder (I use Lean 15)
- 1/2 cup(s) Applesauce,cinnamon flavored
- 1/4 cup(s) Non-fat greek yogurt
- 4 Egg Whites
- 1/2 cup(s) Whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup(s) Rolled oats
- 1/3 cup(s) Walnuts chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) Baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients in food processor in briskly with a wisk. Spoon into greased or lined muffin tins. Bake 15 minutes or until you ready. Serves 8.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SHGibson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note