This recipe is so easy and delicious! Only requires one bowl which makes clean up easy. And you can make them ahead for a healthy and filling breakfast.
Mighty Banana Nut Muffins
These are a protein packed version of banana nut muffin. The whole wheat flour, oats and protein make these muffins filling and delicious!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 large Banana diced
- 3 scoops Vanilla flavored protein powder (I use Lean 15)
- 1/2 cup(s) Applesauce,cinnamon flavored
- 1/4 cup(s) Non-fat greek yogurt
- 4 Egg Whites
- 1/2 cup(s) Whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup(s) Rolled oats
- 1/3 cup(s) Walnuts chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) Baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients in food processor in briskly with a wisk. Spoon into greased or lined muffin tins. Bake 15 minutes or until you ready. Serves 8.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SHGibson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note