I thought this was OK. It didn't have as much flavor as I expected.
Middle Eastern Roasted Cauliflower
Combine mild cauliflower with the aromatic spices of the Middle East for a distinctive side dish. Instead of cutting a head of cauliflower into florets, you can use 2 (10 3/8-ounce) packages of florets.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 107
- Fat: 3.6g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 3.6g
- Carbohydrate: 17.5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 377mg
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fiber: 4.1g
- Calcium: 46mg
- 6 cups cauliflower florets (about 1 medium head)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup canned petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 500°.
- . Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well. Place cauliflower on a foil-lined jelly-roll pan. Bake at 500° for 12 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring once after 5 minutes.
- . Combine tomatoes, raisins, and parsley in a large bowl. Stir in cauliflower. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note