Middle Eastern Lamb Patties
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) ground lamb (lean)
- 1/2 cup(s) scallions minced (about 3)
- 1/3 cup(s) red pepper minced (about 1/2 pepper)
- 1/4 cup(s) parsley minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) cilantro minced
- 2 teaspoon(s) aleppo pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 2 teaspoon(s) EVOL (For grilling)
- Place all ingredients, except the EVOL in a medium bowl and gently combine the mixture, using care not to excessively compact the meat. Form into 6 patties, each about 1 inch thick.
- Preheat a grill or grill pan that has been brushed with EVOL. Grill the lamb for 5-6 minutes on each side for medium-rare, or until desired degree of doneness.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BernieRabbit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Middle Eastern Lamb Patties Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes