Middle Eastern Chicken Thighs with Couscous
Community Recipe from
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs, about 1 1/2 lbs)
- 1/4 cup(s) lemon juice
- 6 clove(s) garlic
- 2 teaspoon(s) cumin, paprika
- 1 teaspoon(s) thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground red pepper
- 1 1/3 cup(s) uncooked couscous
- 2 medium zucchini, shallots
- 1/2 cup(s) feta cheese
- 425 oven.
- combine lemon juice the red pepper, add a little broth, pour over chicken, turning to coat.
- Cover, bake 20 minutes. Remove cover, bake 10-15 minutes longer.
- Cook couscous.
- Saute zucchini with shallots.
- shred chicken and mix with pan juices
- Serve with zucchini.
- SPRINKLE WITH FETA!!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SKMealer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Middle Eastern Chicken Thighs with Couscous Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes