Microwave Velveeta Spicy Cheeseburger Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Microwave Velveeta Spicy Cheeseburger Dip
- What You Need :
- 1 lb Velveeta Pasteurized Cheese Product, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 Can Ro*Tel diced tomatoes And Green Chiles, undrained
- 1 cup Kraft Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 4 green onions, sliced
- Make It :
- Mix first 4 ingredients in a large Microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes or until Velveeta is completely melted,
- stirring after 3 minutes.
- Stir in onions.
- Serve with Ritz crackers or tortilla chips and assorted cut-up fresh
- Makes 36 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 5 crackers each
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Microwave Velveeta Spicy Cheeseburger Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads