- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
- 1 package (9 oz.) uncooked fresh cheese ravioli
- 1 tablespoon butter or olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 pound peeled and deveined medium raw shrimp
How to Make It
PREPARE ravioli as directed on package. Rinse and drain; set aside.
COMBINE butter, lemon peel and basil in shallow 1 1/2 quart microwave safe baking dish.
MICROWAVE on HIGH 45 seconds to 1 minute, or until butter is melted.
ADD lemon juice. Mix well. Add ravioli and shrimp. Toss to coat. Cover with Reynolds Parchment Paper.
MICROWAVE on HIGH, stirring once, 3 to 4 minutes more or until shrimp is opaque in center.