microwave peanut brittle
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 cup(s) raw spanish peanuts, skins on
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) light corn syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) butter
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- combine peanuts, sugar, syrup and salt in a 1 1/2 qt microwave safe container. Microwave 3-4 minutes, stir and microwave 3-4 more minutes. Stir in butter and vanilla. Microwave 2 minutes longer on high. add baking soda and quickly stir until light and foamy. Immediately pour onto a lightly greased baking sheet or parchment paper. spread to 1/4 inch thickness. When cool, break into pieces. Store in airtight container.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Flekier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
microwave peanut brittle Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Candy
More Recipes for Main Dishes