It was good, not as good as the coffee cake though.
Microwave Monkey Bread
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) Margarine Melted
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup(s) Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) White Sugar
- 1 package(s) Refrigerated Biscuits
- 1. Cut each biscuit into four pieces.
- 2. Melt 1/4 cup of margarine in the microwave for 15 seconds (more if needed)
- 3. Mix together in a bowl: cinnamon, brown sugar, and white sugar
- 4. Dip each biscuit into the melted margarin
- 5. Roll each biscuit into the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- 6. Place each biscuit into a round microwave safe bowl with a glass placed int ehcenter of the bowl.
- 7. Microwave for 4 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jhilmer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Microwave Monkey Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch