Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 10 ounce(s) Powdered Sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) Cocoa Powder
- 4 ounce(s) White Sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 cup(s) Milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 1/2 cup(s) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 teaspoon(s) Butter
- Mix together the first 4 ingredients in a microwave safe bowl.
- Add the milk and vanilla and mix well.
- Put the chocolate chips and butter on top.
- Microwave for 90 seconds.
- Take out and mix until butter is completely incorporated.
- Put in the fridge until set or in the freezer for a little bit if you need chocolate NOW!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by HopeFull and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note