microwave fantastic fudge
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) sugar
- MICROWAVE FANTASTIC FUDGE
- 4 c. sugar
- 1 (12 oz.) can evaporated milk
- 1 c. butter
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. semi sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 (17 1/2 oz.) jar marshmallow fluff
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 c. chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl combine sugar, milk and butter. Cook on High power (stirring often) for 19-1/2 minutes or until mixture reaches soft ball stage (238°F on a candy thermometer). Remove from microwave and add chocolate morsels, marshmallow fluff, vanilla extract and chopped nuts and mix well. Pour into greased 9"x12" dish and refrigerate.
- Makes 5 pounds.
- Cooks Note: A Candy Thermometer is recommended for best results.
- from Cooks.com
This recipe is a personal recipe added by xue1234 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note