microwave fantastic fudge
Is identical to Kraft's microwave fantasy fudge that is no longer on their website.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) sugar
- MICROWAVE FANTASTIC FUDGE
- 4 c. sugar
- 1 (12 oz.) can evaporated milk
- 1 c. butter
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. semi sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 (17 1/2 oz.) jar marshmallow fluff
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 c. chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl combine sugar, milk and butter. Cook on High power (stirring often) for 19-1/2 minutes or until mixture reaches soft ball stage (238°F on a candy thermometer). Remove from microwave and add chocolate morsels, marshmallow fluff, vanilla extract and chopped nuts and mix well. Pour into greased 9"x12" dish and refrigerate.
- Makes 5 pounds.
- Cooks Note: A Candy Thermometer is recommended for best results.
- from Cooks.com
This recipe is a personal recipe added by xue1234 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note