Microwave Coffee Cup Scramble
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 1. COAT 12 oz. microwave safe coffee mug with cooking spray. ADD eggs and milk; beat until blended.
- 2 MICROWAVE on HIGH 45 sec. stir.
- MICROWAVE until eggs are almost set, 30 to 45 seconds longer .
- 3. TOP with cheese; season with salt and pepper
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mjbrooks and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Microwave Coffee Cup Scramble Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch