I thought thecake tasted great, and the appearance was below average. But who cares about appearance.
Microwave Coffee Cake
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Bisquick
- 1/4 cup(s) White sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) Milk
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoon(s) Oil
- 1/3 cup(s) Bisquick
- 2 tablespoon(s) Margarine
- 1/3 cup(s) Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- 3/4 cup(s) Powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) Milk
- 1. In a mixing bowl, stire together 1 1/2 cups of Bisquick and white sugar.
- 2. Add 1/2 cup milk, egg, and oil.
- 3. Beat by hand, mixing well.
- 4. Pour into a greased 8 inch round dish.
- 5. Bleand 1/3 cup Bisquick, Brown sugar, Margarine, and Cinnamon until crumbly.
- 6. Sprinkle over batter.
- 7. Microwave on high for 5-7 minutes.
- 8. Drizzle with glaze: 3/4 cup Powdered Sugar and 1 Tbsp. Milk
- 9. Serve Warm
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jhilmer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Microwave Coffee Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch