Microwave Carmel Corn
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) karo syrup
- 1 cube(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 18 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- Combine karo syrup, butter, and brown sugar and salt in saucepan. Cook 2 minutes, stir, cook 2 minutes, and stir. add the baking soda and vanilla.
- Put popped corn in brown grocery bag and pour liquid ingredients over the corn. fold down top of bag.
- Cook 1 1/2 minutes - remove and shake well. Cook 1 1/2 minutes more.
- Remove, shake well and pour into container.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Microwave Carmel Corn Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Candy
More Recipes for Main Dishes