Would not make again.
Microwave Carmel Corn
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 stick(s) Margarine
- 1 cup(s) Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) White Corn Syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Baking Soda
- 2 tablespoon(s) Oil
- 3/4 cup(s) unpopped popcorn
- 1. Pop Popcorn in a dutch oven on the stove top. Shake often so the popcorn does not burn.
- 2. Combine Brown Sugar, Margarine, White Corn Syrup, and Salt in a microwave safe bowl. Bring to a boil on high in the microwave (approx. 2 minutes). Before it comes to a boil, stir the mixture so it is combined well. Contine boiling for 3 minutes in the microwave.
- 3. Combine the popped popcorn and the carmel mixutre into a brown paper bag. Roll the bag shut and microwave on high for two minutes. Take the bag out of the microwave and shake after the first minute. Cool on wax paper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jhilmer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Microwave Carmel Corn Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Candy