Michelle's Baked Ham
More From Southern Living
Stand: 15 Minutes
- 1 (10-pound) smoked ham
- 1 (13-ounce) jar orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup stone-ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- Wrap ham in aluminum foil, and place in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch pan; bake at 300° for 2 hours.
- Remove ham from oven, and unwrap. Remove skin and excess fat from ham. Score fat on ham in a diamond pattern.
- Stir together marmalade and remaining ingredients in small bowl. Spoon glaze over ham, and bake 1 hour, basting every 15 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest portion registers 140°. Let stand 15 minutes before slicing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes