Michaela's Bread Pudding
My version of bread pudding. Very simple and fast.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 loaf(s) french bread cut into cubes
- 1 3/4 cup(s) whole milk
- 1 3/4 cup(s) sweetend condensed milk
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 5 eggs well beaten
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 cup(s) walnuts, optional chopped
- Heat milks over low heat in a saucepan, just until steaming. Pour over bread to soak.
- Pour butter in 13x9 pan.
- Mix eggs, sugar, and vanilla. Stir into bread mixture. Fold in walnuts. Spoon mixture into prepared pan and bake for 45 minutes in a 325 degree oven.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LuckyMama20 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note