Surprisingly good - DD will simply not eat zucchini however. I added garlic powder to the fish with the salt and pepper. Served with roasted garlic couscous.
Michael Symon's Grilled Salmon and Zucchini Salad
Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Cindy Barr
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 379
- Fat: 22.7g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 11.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 38.2g
- Carbohydrate: 4.8g
- Fiber: 1.6g
- Cholesterol: 89mg
- Iron: 1.4mg
- Sodium: 461mg
- Calcium: 50mg
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 lemon
- 3 cups thinly sliced zucchini (about 2 small)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1. Preheat grill or grill pan to high heat.
- 2. Drizzle fillets with 1 tablespoon oil. Sprinkle fillets evenly with 3/8 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Arrange fillets on grill rack or grill pan; grill 5 minutes or until desired degree of doneness, turning once.
- 3. Grate lemon rind to equal 1 1/2 teaspoons; squeeze juice to equal 2 tablespoons. Combine rind, juice, remaining 2 tablespoons oil, remaining 3/8 teaspoon salt, remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper, zucchini, and dill in a bowl; toss gently to coat. Place 1 fillet on each of 4 plates. Top each serving with about 2/3 cup salad; sprinkle each serving with 1 tablespoon almonds.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note