- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 lemon
- 3 cups thinly sliced zucchini (about 2 small)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- calories 379
- fat 22.7 g
- satfat 3 g
- monofat 11.2 g
- polyfat 4 g
- protein 38.2 g
- carbohydrate 4.8 g
- fiber 1.6 g
- cholesterol 89 mg
- iron 1.4 mg
- sodium 461 mg
- calcium 50 mg
How to Make It
Preheat grill or grill pan to high heat.
Drizzle fillets with 1 tablespoon oil. Sprinkle fillets evenly with 3/8 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Arrange fillets on grill rack or grill pan; grill 5 minutes or until desired degree of doneness, turning once.
Grate lemon rind to equal 1 1/2 teaspoons; squeeze juice to equal 2 tablespoons. Combine rind, juice, remaining 2 tablespoons oil, remaining 3/8 teaspoon salt, remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper, zucchini, and dill in a bowl; toss gently to coat. Place 1 fillet on each of 4 plates. Top each serving with about 2/3 cup salad; sprinkle each serving with 1 tablespoon almonds.