Michael Symon's Pan Roasted Chicken Breasts with Yogurt Cucumber Salad
http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/the-chew/recipes/Michael-Symon-Pan-Roasted-Chicken-Breasts ingredients * FOR THE CHICKEN: * 4 Bone-in Chicken Breasts * Salt and Pepper to taste * Olive Oil * . * . * FOR THE SALAD: * 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt * Zest and Juice of 1 Lemon * 2 Sprigs Dill (picked) * 2 Sprigs Mint (leaves only) * 1 English cucumber (peeled and sliced into rings) * 2 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil plus more for the pan
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- chicken breasts
- Step 1 instructions FOR THE CHICKEN: Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- step 2 ingredients Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- instructions Heat olive oil in a grill pan to medium high heat.
- step 3 ingredients 4 Bone-in Chicken Breasts
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- instructions Season the chicken breasts on both sides with salt and pepper. Sear the chicken on all sides and transfer to oven, cooking until thickest part of the chicken registers 160 degrees F, about 15 minutes.
- step 4 ingredients 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- Zest and Juice of 1 Lemon
- 2 Sprigs Dill (picked)
- 2 Sprigs Mint (leaves only)
- instructions FOR THE SALAD: In a large bowl, whisk the yogurt, lemon juice and zest, dill, and mint until combined.
- step 5 ingredients 2 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 English cucumber (peeled and sliced into rings)
- instructions Whisk in the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Stir in the cucumber and serve alongside the chicken breast.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dddtate and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Michael Symon's Pan Roasted Chicken Breasts with Yogurt Cucumber Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes