Micah's Peach Cobbler
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) Flour
- 1 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 stick(s) Butter Room temp
- 2 large can(s) Freestone Peaches Drained
- 1 small can(s) Freestone Peaches Drained
- 1/4 cup(s) Cinnamon & Sugar mixture
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray 8x11 pan with Pam. Drain Peaches and pour in prepared pan. Pastry blend flour, sugar and butter till pea size crumbles. Sprinkle over peaches. Sprinkle cinnamon & sugar mixture over pastry crumbs.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Justaskjulie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note