Micah's Peach Cobbler
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) Flour
- 1 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 stick(s) Butter Room temp
- 2 large can(s) Freestone Peaches Drained
- 1 small can(s) Freestone Peaches Drained
- 1/4 cup(s) Cinnamon & Sugar mixture
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray 8x11 pan with Pam. Drain Peaches and pour in prepared pan. Pastry blend flour, sugar and butter till pea size crumbles. Sprinkle over peaches. Sprinkle cinnamon & sugar mixture over pastry crumbs.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Justaskjulie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes