Meyer Lemon-Crab Salad
This simple, refreshing salad combines two exceptional West Coast winter ingredients: crab and fresh citrus. Serve as a starter course or as a lunch entrée. Prep Time: 15 minutes. Notes: Zesting the lemons is easier if you do it before you juice them.
More From Sunset
- Calories: 83
- Calories from fat: 36%
- Protein: 12g
- Fat: 3.3g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Carbohydrate: 1.3g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Sodium: 356mg
- Cholesterol: 57mg
- 3/4 pound shelled, cooked Dungeness crab
- 1/4 cup Meyer lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallot
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- About 1/2 tsp. salt
- About 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Meyer lemon zest (see Notes)
- 1 cup watercress leaves and small sprigs (large stems removed)
- In a medium bowl, toss crab with lemon juice, shallot, sesame oil, salt, pepper, and lemon zest. Add more salt and/or pepper to taste. Serve on a bed of watercress.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads