- 2 tomatoes ripe
- 1 white onion, medium
- 2 - 8 serrano or jalapeno chiles
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh cilantro chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 - To make the salsa--cut tomatoes, onion, and chiles into 1/4-inch dice (you can soften the bite of the chiles by scraping out the veins and seeds); combine in a serving bowl.
- 2 - Add in cilantro, lime juice, and salt; toss to mix; adjust seasoning to taste by adding more lime juice or salt.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Schwacho and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mexicana Salsa Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments