Mexican Wedding Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1 cup(s) butter soften
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup(s) almonds/pecan finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) powdered sugar for after cooking
- Pre-heat oven to 325F. In a large bowl combine 1/2 cups powdered sugar, butter vanilla. Blend well, stir in flour, nuts and salt until dough holds together. Shape into 1 inch balls. Place inch apart and ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes until set but not brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheets. Cool slightly and roll in powdered sugar. Cool completely and reroll in powdered sugar.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jrice71 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note