- 1 (15 1/4-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10-ounce) can whole tomatoes and green chiles
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8-ounce) jar picante sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 (2 1/4-ounce) can sliced ripe olives
- 1 (8-ounce) package Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
How to Make It
Combine first 8 ingredients, and spoon into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
Bake at 350° for 50 minutes.